Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Benjamin!

 Ben turned 1 today!  It was very hard to get his picture since it is rare that he stills still anymore!  He is crawling all over and can pull himself up on everything.  He likes to walk along the furniture and holding someones hand, I don't think it will be long before he tries it on his own!
 Ben's favorite word right now is "go"!  Anytime someone is leaving he crawls toward the door saying "go, go"
 I thought this picture was funny!
 He is such a happy little boy!  He loves when people try to "get" him!
 Ben liked when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him in English & Mandarin!
 Hannah & I made cupcakes for Ben!  Even though he really didn't eat it, he just squished it!
 "Uh oh" that is what he said as he dropped the cupcake on the floor!
 We opened presents the next morning!  Ben actually ripped the presents open himself, until he got distracted by what was inside!
Ben had a great day!  I still can't believe he is already 1!  That year flew by!

No comments: