Monday, August 13, 2012

Back in China

We got back to China on Friday August 10, 2012.  I had to bring them back all by myself.  4 over sized suitcases, 1 over sized box, a double stroller, 3 carry on bags and 3 kids!  It went surprisingly good!  The kids slept most of the time.  I was able to get through security with no problem, with the help of a very nice security guard.  Then was able to get onto the plane with no problems, was offered help from a very nice lady that was also traveling alone with her 2 young kids.  The flight was long, but not too bad!  The only problem I had was when we got there and had to get our bags.  I couldn't find a cart, so I got all the bags off and was just kindof looking around like great now what am I going to do, when the same nice lady from the plane walked up and asked if she could help!  So she watched to kids while I searched for a cart!  Then we took the 3 carts, 1 stroller and 5 kids and we able to get out of there!  Luckily our husbands and drivers were waiting right there when we walked out the door!  I am so glad that she was there, it just proves that there are still good people out there willing to help!  We are still trying to get back on schedule with our sleep, but I think we are almost there!  
This was Ben at dinner on Saturday!  Poor baby fell asleep eating!

No comments: