
We carved pumpkins last night, Kenzie touched the inside once then she said "yucky" so I had to finish cleaning it out!

Hannah watching

Hannah's finished pumpkin

Kenzie with her finished pumpkin (she helped draw the face on and I cut it out for her)

Her baby also had to have a pumpkin
Kenzie picked out the clothes for the baby that is why she is wearing jeans, a shirt, a dress and rain boots! It's funny to see what she picks out for her babies to wear! That's how Kenzie would also dress if I let her pick out her own clothes!

Kenzie's pumpkin

Gary's pumpkin (we decided this year that I would not do my own since I already have to do Kenzie's & Hannah's)

Hannah's pumpkin

All of the pumpkins (even the little ones that we had to draw faces on for Kenzie's doll & monkey P.S. the monkey went with us to pick out the pumpkins)
No comments:
Post a Comment