Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

 My little butterflies!
 Making treat bags with Kenzie's class.  The Kindergarten celebrated Halloween by rotating through all of the Kindergarten classrooms doing various crafts of games.  Our classroom had treat bags with pumpkin mosaics on them and Mystery boxes!
 Here are our mystery boxes with spiders, eyeballs (peeled grapes), worms (green spaghetti noodles) and bloody slime (jelllo)!  It was a big hit!


 My butterflies and Clark Kent!
 Kenzie getting ready to trick-or-treat!
 Kenzie & Sophie
 Ben!  He was a little crabby so this was the best picture I could get!
 Hannah ready to go!
Central Residences Phase 2 Trick-or-treaters!  We had fun trick or treating, although I will have to say that it was interesting trick or treating in a high rise!  
It was a great day!  The kids had a lot of fun, I'm glad we were able to keep some things the same (or close to it) as if we lived in Michigan!

No comments: