
Hannah is into EVERYTHING these days! This is how she started the day by chewing on Molly's tail when I told her to stop and that it was yucky she laughed and put it more in her mouth! Then I had to move her! (note that the first 7 pics are all from the same day)

Sitting on top of the table (she later had all the stuff off the table and was standing up on it)

Climbing stairs! As soon as you open the gate she bolts up the stairs!

In the toilet paper! She had it wrapped around her like a sash!

Tearing up the toilet paper

Trying to drink from the dog's dish (don't worry I didn't let her)

Splashing all the water out of the dish!

Chewing on stuffing

Playing with the centerpiece at Jenny & Jon's baby shower (she is under the table)

Making a mess in the basement!

With a fat lip because she pulled a little crate of balls onto herself

Getting into everything really wears you out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment